Did you know that you can use essential oils to cook with, marinate, or enhance flavors in your daily diet?
For example, lime essential oil is amazing to use in a marinade for your tacos.
LIME TACO RECIPE
- Meat of choice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3–5 drops of Lime essential oil per pound of meat
Place the meat in a bag. Add salt and lime essential oil and enough water to cover meat. Marinate for up to 8 hours.
VARIATIONS AND OTHER IDEAS
- Take the above recipe, add some honey, and marinate chicken wings.
- Add 5–6 drops of Lime essential oil to your homemade guacamole.
- Add 3–5 drops to Greek yogurt and Granola to make an enticing parfait.
- Add 1–3 drops to salad dressing.• Add 1–3 drops to quinoa salad.
- Add 1–3 drops to your favorite Key Lime Pie recipe
- Add 5–7 drops to fruit dip or your fruit salad for bright citrusy flavor.
- When making cupcakes, add 6–8 drops of lime essential oil to the batter and 10 drops to the icing.
- Add 1–2 drops lime essential oil to your homemade berry-flavored popsicles.
*Tip: A little goes a long way with essential oils.
Ready to start your own adventure with essential oils?
Contact us with questions or enroll with one of the Sharing Blessings team!
You can also purchase your oils and other Young Living products at retail HERE.