Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. Copaiba oil has high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere when it is diffused or applied topically.
Copaiba is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties. It can also be applied following activity for a comforting cooldown.
Copaiba’s warm, slightly woodsy aroma creates a comforting environment when diffused. It is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care when used topically.
Copaiba essential oil is the product of distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree, native to the Amazon region of the country. The copaiba tree grows between 15–30 meters high and produces tiny white flowers and small nut-like fruit, neither of which are used in the production of the essential oil.
Copaiba has been used for various purposes in areas where it grows natively since at least the 16th century. Beyond its use in Young Living essential oil blends, Copaiba is used in many soaps, lotions, and perfumes.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Provides a calming aroma
• Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
• Reduces the appearance of blemishes
• Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
• Includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
• Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
• Add Copaiba to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown.
• To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
• Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
• Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
COPAIBA VITALITY OIL
Steam distilled from the gum resin of the Brazilian copaiba tree, Copaiba Vitality essential oil has a robust, earthy flavor with notes of honey. When taken internally, it can promote overall wellness and may be an important part of a daily health regimen. Add a few drops of Copaiba Vitality to a cup of herbal tea to enjoy its wellness benefits and a relaxing moment.
Copaiba Vitality has a pleasant, complex taste and can be taken as a dietary supplement to help promote wellness.
Copaiba Vitality essential oil is steam distilled from the gum resin of the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree that is native to the Amazon. These trees can reach 25–40 feet and can live up to 400 years. Because of its many benefits, this sweet, woodsy oil has been harvested for hundreds of years.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Has a pleasant, complex taste
• Can be used to support general wellness
• Add 2 drops of Copaiba Vitality to a capsule and take it daily as a dietary supplement.
• Mix Copaiba Vitality into herbal tea, such as chamomile or rooibos, to enjoy its complex, soothing flavor.
• Stir a couple of drops into a glass of water or green juice to promote overall wellness.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Learn more about Copaiba essential oil in our Let’s Learn About Copaiba course. Use coupon code “freecopaiba” and take this course for free.