With all the amazing citrus oils out there, sometimes Lime Essential Oil can get forgotten in the mix.
Which is a shame, because it smells amazing! The aroma of Lime is uplifting, energizing, and refreshing to the mood when diffused. It’s also a popular ingredient in smoothies, chicken or fish entrees, and many desserts.
Lime Essential Oil is cleansing, both to the body and in purifying the air. It is often used in personal products like soaps and shampoos. It can make a great surface cleaner and even an effective dish soap.
Lime Essential Oil has a citrus, tart, sweet scent and blends well with woody and herbaceous oils as well as other citruses.
- Put three to five drops in a diffuser to cleanse the air and lift your mood at the same time.
- Use in DIY surface cleaners to help remove sticky spots, grease, and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime Vitality to food and drink to enhance flavor.
- Add one or two drops to your face wash or shampoo.
CITRUS DISH SOAP RECIPE
- 1 cup castile soap
- 10 drops Lime Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 drops Orange Essential Oil
Mix Essential Oils with castile soap. Add one to two tbsp. to dish water. Store in a glass jar. Shake before each use.