Ginger Essential Oil has remained one of the most popular herbs and spices for more than four thousand years! This oil comes from the root of the plant, and its scent is energizing and revitalizing.
Since it is a warming oil, it makes a great addition to massage blends. Make sure to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil when using topically, since Ginger Essential Oil is a “hot” oil.
Oil is often used as an ingredient in many popular Asian dishes as well as Western desserts, such as gingerbread and ginger snaps. You can use Ginger Essential Oil in place of ginger root or ground ginger; just remember that Essential Oils are more concentrated than their herb counterparts, so you will need to use less.
Ginger Essential Oil is also wonderful for the digestive system and can help ease occasional indigestion and nausea.* It can be used internally, topically, or aromatically for this purpose. Ginger Essential Oil is one of the key components of DiGize.
Ginger Essential Oil has a hot and spicy aroma.
- Use Ginger Vitality Essential Oil to enhance flavor in savory dishes, desserts, and smoothies.
- Place two drops on a car air freshener or smell directly out of the bottle when your road trip gets bumpy and windy.
- When your tummy’s feeling bloated or uncomfortable, dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically.
TROPICAL ENERGY DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPE
- 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 2 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 1 drop Frankincense Essential Oil